December e-News Big Lou's
Big Lou's Glass and Exterior e-News
December 6, 2018
Magically transform your client's home for Christmas
With the holiday season fast approaching, now is the time to help your client tackle their home reno so they can dazzle their in-laws and impress their friends. If your client is looking to make an impact, but doesn't have a lot of time left before the holidays, flooring and interior designer walls are great options – both can go a long way to boost your client's home comfort and overall equity.
Here are two ways to use fusion stone to impress your client:
- Highlight the fireplace - Adding stone around a fireplace adds depth and contrast and elevates the space to make it feel cozier.
- Update a kitchen – You may not think of fusion stone in a kitchen, but Instagram is full of beautifully rustic, modern looking kitchens.
CanWel recently introduced Peninsula Ledgestone to the Fusion Stone family. Peninsula Ledgestone has been designed to satisfy those clients looking for a more contemporary look in stone veneer.
Available in two modern colour choices for your clients, Peninsula Ledgestone is the perfect way to make an up-to-date statement with the traditional strength and appeal of stone. Learn more about Peninsula Ledgestone here.
New trends in flooring
Another way to offer your client a quick facelift to any room in time for the holidays is flooring. There are more options than ever before when it comes to flooring.
The hot trends in flooring right now and into 2019 include:
- Natural looking flooring – People are bringing back natural elements into their homes, such as wood and stone.
- Light colours – The trend continues with customers requesting white, grey, honey and blonde floors.
- Newer materials – People are asking for eco-friendly, waterproof and highly durable flooring solutions.
Offer your clients the increased stability of the Stone Product Composite (SPC), perfect for areas in direct sunlight or humidity. The core of this new product is composed of stone dust which provides superior stability and allows for installation over glycol or electric radiant flooring. The floating installation with 2G « Drop Lock » system is easy, quick and glueless. Find out more about the Sapphire collection from Goodfellow.
These tips and latest trends will help you transform your client's vision into a holiday dream come true.
Contact your local Sexton dealer to find out more about how you can offer the top products to your clients.